Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My first blog post!

This is my first time ever attempting to write a blog....it was a little confusing at first, but I think I will slowly get the hang of it. After all anything new is a little tricky at first. I am excited to finally start what I've been wanting to do for a while. I decided that I just need to start and the rest will eventually fall into place. It has been my habit in the past to over prepare for things, which in some ways can be good, but then in other ways I realize it can hold me back, because you are never going to know everything and at some point you just need to take a leap of faith and begin. So YAY!!! I know I won't be perfect and know everything...who does?...right....we all know people who think they do...and we all know they are not that fun to be around.

What I do know for sure is that I want to help and Inspire others to see the unlimited potential within themselves. I want to let them know that their past does not define them, and the choices they have made along the way were all life lessons...ones which they can learn from and move on. We all have things we wish we had done differently....I know I have, but I also know that it has made me the person I am today, and I kinda like me:) so if It took all those mistakes to get me to where I am now then it was all worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment